- Customizable header
- Newsletter sign up form
- Validated server side with php
- Contact form
- CSS drop-down navigation
- Widget ready sidebar
- Supports for the content slider plug-in Smooth Slider
TEST ON & WORKS WITH:
- WordPress 2.7 through 3.0, Beta 1
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 7
- Google Chrome
- Upload the theme folder via FTP to your wp-content/themes/ directory.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and select Appearance.
- Select Opti Buzz WordPress theme.
- OPTIONAL: Download Smooth Slider plug-in from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/smooth-slider/ Or install it via WordPress Plugins
- Upload the Smooth Slider plug-in via FTP to your wp-content/plugins directory, and follow the directions from the plug-in page to activate it.
- 5. Inside your WordPress dashboard, go to Settings > Smooth Slider and configure the plugin to your liking.
- Please Note: The Opti Buzz WordPress Theme over rules the CSS for the Smooth Slider.
- Inside your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Opti Buzz Options and configure the Theme to your liking.
- Logo and Header background files are included as a PSD. IMPORTANT: If you replace the file with a different file name or file type remember to update the style sheet.
CSS STYLE SHEET:
- This is located wp-content/themes/optibuzz/ directory. and is called style.css