This bundle includes the latest releases of six Mac apps and six designer resources, which have a total retail value of over $1,100 but are available now on BundleHunt.com for $49.99USD.
“Part of the appeal of BundleHunt is that we only release bundles once every three months,”
says Noura Yehia, founder of BundleHunt.com.
“We wait until we’ve got a deal we, as designers, would love to have—and then we slash the price for the whole bundle. Our killer relationships with groups like Smashing Magazine make it possible to offer so much for so little.”
The BundleHunt Mega Holiday Bundle will be available on BundleHunt.com until December 16, 2011.
12 Apps and Resources Included
- BannerZest Pro ($129 USD)
- Flash presentation software for professional and amateur web designers. (MAC OS X /Windows)
- PulpMotion Advanced Single-User License ($129 USD)
- Create animated presentations using existing media, such as photos and music. (MAC OS X)
- LittleSnitch License ($40 USD)
- Informs whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection.(MAC OS X)
- DEVONthink Personal($49.95 USD)
- Document management software and automated workflows. (MAC OS X)
- WPBundle Mini-Bundle ($150 USD)
- Unlimited use of any three WordPress themes, and 303 IconJar icons.
- Whitespace Icon Set ($65 USD)
- 352 icons in PDF, PSD and PNg formats, from PixelPress Icons.
- DiskDrill Pro ($89 USD)
- Protect and recover data on your Mac. (MAC OS X)
- Themify.me Themes on Developer License ($118 USD)
- Choose any four customizable WordPress themes with a Developer License
- GoMedia Arsenal Ultimate Vector Collection ($200 USD)
- Hundreds of items from seven complete vector sets.
- SmashingMagazine 9 Ebooks and Creative Set ($65 USD)
- All nine ebooks on mobile and web design, plus The Creative Set for eBook Design. (PDF, epub, mobi)
- Copy Hackers Ebooks ($55.96 USD)
- Four DIY ebooks on writing high-converting web copy, for non-writers. (PDF)
- MacPilot ($19.95 USD)
- Over 350 features to enhance Mac OS X, ideal for novice and pro users. (MAC OS X)
BundleHunt is also running a contest to win one of two iPad 2s (16GB/WiFi).
If you tweet about the Mega Holiday Bundle will automatically receive a free copy of MacPaw’s Ensoul App, which makes it easy to personalize iPhones (retail value: $9.99)