- Email address collection
- User redirection
- Lead collection
Easy Sign Up is a WordPress Plug-in that collects e-mail addresses and then redirects the visitor to a url.
The plug-in generates a customizable thank you email that’s sent to the visitor and the visitor’s email and name are sent to an email address of your choosing.
Possible use is collecting email address for a newsletter, or leads for your sales force before redirecting to a brochure.
Installation and Use
- Download the plugin, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/easy-sign-up/
- Upload the easy_sign_up folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Change the options under Tools >Easy Sign Up
- Use the following short code in your pages and posts:
- The title’s value is optional
- The short code
NAdefault title is “Easy Sign Up”