Read the following ad, and keep in mind they want a Graphic Web Designer, but what they really want is a Graphic Designer/Multimedia Expert/Flash Designer/Probably a Flash ActionScript Guru/Web UI Designer/Programer/Database Administrator/Package Designer/Mac Guy or Gal that some how had time to go to college and work as graphic web designer for 3 – 5 years.
If there is an employee with all the expertise that this Employer requires in this ad they would not be limiting themselves to working in Greenville South Carolina. Any one that they hire cannot be expected to be an expert in all things web, it’s like expecting your Family MD to be your Dentist, Chiropractor, Chemist, Gynecologist, Radiologist, Optometrist and Super Market Bag Boy.
THE UNEDITED AD BELOW & AT http://bit.ly/bjOahV
Acentron is seeking a full time Graphic Web Designer in Greenville, SC to design and maintain web pages related to the production and advertising of our client’s products.
- Creating and modifying web pages and other web documents using designs, templates, and content from digital text, graphic files and existing products.
- Designing, color, laying out and producing artwork and related design work using.
- Supporting online marketing efforts such as mass emails, search engine optimization, and online advertising-related activities.
- Acting as backup for other functions in the department including support and development of CD-ROMs, online CEU courses, VHS/DVD videos, and PowerPoint presentations.
Qualified candidates must have a two year degree and 3-5 years of experience in graphic web design. Additional requirements include:
- Solid experience in graphic applications including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, InDesign, CS3 and Visual Studio
- Extensive Mac experience
- Strong HTML/XHTML, CSS, and web layout and graphic-design skills
- Excellent knowledge of design layout, and color system
- ASP.NET and SQL preferred
- Retail package design experience preferred