A nook in the hand is better than 2 kindles in the wild!
I hate the kindle – ugly clunky and you have to have a PHD in Computer Science from MIT to get your own files on it.
Well finally a someone has come out with a good looking cheaper alternative the B and N’s kindle killing nook!
The nook is not available until the 20th of November but you can pre-order it at the Barnes & Noble website.
The delayed release should give the Amazon fan boys time to pull a Gen Beck on the Nook and for Amazon to lower their price to keep a grasp on the relatively new ebook reader market.
I am super happy about the following user friendly features of the Barnes & Noble nook:
- Share eBooks with friends!!! So Book 0.1, too much like a real book for the tastes of the CopyRight Stasi…
- Syncing your eBooks to your other gadgets.
- IE iPhone, iPod Touch, BlackBerry, Mac and PCs.
- Color touchscreen navigate though your books, very itune-ish.
- Real WiFi support! It also comes with free ATT 3G service if you need your book download on the go.
- Micro SD expansion slot
- Directly load & read PDFs
- More than 500,000 free eBooks
- Reading any eBook for free while in a Barnes & Noble store, no more coffee stained mags for me and Starbucks better get a few more seats.
- Replaceable battery
Read more at: